Download the First Chapter of The Mobile Home Park Manifesto
The path to buying and selling mobile home parks is fraught with potential missteps, bad deals, and overwhelming due diligence. However, it’s difficult to find truly helpful resources out there to show you step-by-step how to successfully pull off a deal.
For those interested in taking the leap and selling or purchasing a mobile home park investment, The Mobile Home Park Manifesto serves as a must-have guide for maximizing your mobile home park profits. Drawing from my experience executing more than 250 transactions over my career with a transactional volume in excess of $400,000,000, I’ll walk you through every step of the acquisition or disposition phase, helping you with everything from learning to leverage the market to evaluating MHP properties confidently and sealing the deal.
To get a taste of what The Mobile Home Park Manifesto has to offer, get your free download of the first chapter today.
Get your free digital copy
In my new ebook, find out:
- How to profitably navigate the entire mobile home park transaction from start to finish
- What to do before getting into the MHP industry, step-by-step
- How to avoid common pitfalls and keep yourself from going sideways
- How to best evaluate an MHP deal and how best to execute it
- How to get the most money out of your mobile home park investment
- Everything you need to do to write an offer on a park or decide to sell your park
- The philosophy behind the investing and selling of mobile home parks
… and much more.
About the Author
In addition to being a former successful park owner, Glenn now advises his clients on the selling, buying and operating of mobile home communities throughout most of the U.S. markets.
What People are Saying
“Glenn Esterson possess a rare perspective on the manufactured housing industry. Few have achieved his high volume of transactions, positioning Glenn as more than just another expert. Glenn’s view from the top pushes his take on the industry to the front of the line. For those within the industry or trying to break in, this book is an absolute must read.”
— Ryan Narus, Archimedes Group
“Glenn does a great job of striking a balance between the seller and buyer and has delivered profitable deals. He has also worked hard anytime a deal has any challenges, to come up with creative solutions to get to the finish line and keep all parties comfortable and protected.”